Candle Care Instructions

For the best Candle experience please find our Care Instructions below:

Never leave a burning candle unattended, be sure to extinguish the candle fully before leaving the room. (NEVER use water to extinguish)

Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.

Place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable subjects.

For first burn, allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent "tunneling" and keep an even surface.

Trim the wick to 1/4 tall before relighting the candle to keep the wax clean and the flame clear. Keep the wicks short.

Avoid burning your candle more than 3 hours at a time. Check on it regularly and never leave burning candle alone.

Before or once complete candle melted, extinguish right away to avoid to high temperatures and ignition for the remainder of liquid beeswax.

Please be safe around open flames. Always remember, candle wax is flammable if not cared for in the right way.

Enjoy your candle!