Candle Care Instructions

For the best Candle experience please find our Care Instructions below:

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended, be sure to extinguish the candle fully before leaving the room. (NEVER use water to extinguish)

  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable subjects.

  • Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent "tunneling" and keep an even surface.

  • Trim the wick to 1/4 tall before relighting the candle to keep the wax clean and the flame clear.

  • Avoid burning your candle more than 3 hours at a time. Check on it regularly and never leave burning candle alone.

  • Before or once complete candle melted, extinguish right away to avoid to high temperatures and ignition for the remainder of liquid beeswax.

  • Please be safe around open flames. Always remember, candle wax is flammable if not cared for in the right way.

    Enjoy your candle!